The St. Pius X High School tradition is rich with nearly 60 years of strong academic and athletic programs. St. Pius X is a place where students and faculty actively work to find solutions through excellent classroom instruction and interaction. In an environment that values academic excellence, students at St. Pius X are challenged to grow in their intellect and education. We education over 400 students each year and 98% of our graduates go on to college. We continue to focus on our mission to educate each student to their full academic potential as well as enhancing their growth of Catholic values.
- We offer daily prayer and a value-centered approach in every class
- Effective discipline that promotes an atmosphere for learning
- 75% of our students were on the Principal’s, A or B Honor Roll during the 2013-2014 school year.
- Grooming and dress codes are enforced
- High expectations for student behavior and achievement
- Parents play a very active role in the education of their children
- SPX’s average ACT scores are higher when compared to the participation rates of other Northland high schools and among the highest in the metropolitan area
- Over 90% of our students are involved in one or more extracurricular activities
- Students are required to do at least 60 hours of service to the community while they attend SPX