Pledged to date: $4,509,841
Left to Raise: $2,490,159
St. Pius X High School announces a three-year $7 million campaign for capital improvements.
The Warrior Pride Campaign will further transform our campus with a fine arts center and expanded 45-acre athletic complex. The campaign is comprised of the following components:
Expansion and improvement of our athletics programs ($5.5 Million)
• Purchasing 45 acres of land approximately ½ mile from SPX
• Creating playing fields for baseball and softball, tennis courts, cross country trails, and a
practice field for soccer
Renovation of the former convent on St. Pius X’s campus to a
Fine Arts & Activity Center ($1.5 Million)
• Fine and Practical Arts Classrooms – including Broadcasting, Art and Vocal Performance
• Partnership with Catholic Radio Network to house their broadcasting stations
• Gathering hall for banquets, celebrations, and a meeting space
• 50% of all funds raised over the $7 million goal will be deposited into the St. Pius X
Your gift is much needed and greatly appreciated!
Donate Online Now
For more information, call Melanie Martin in the
St. Pius X Advancement Office at 816-453-3450 x115
"I wholeheartedly support St. Pius X High School's Capital Campaign. To further its mission of forming students to be disciples of Jesus Christ in body, mind and spirit, generous support is needed. This campaign is an investment in the future - of each student, but also of our families, our Church, and our nation."
Bishop James V. Johnston, Jr.