Mission of St. Pius X High School
St. Pius X High School, with its roots in the Catholic Parish, is a co-educational school, which educates young people to their full academic potential and enhances their growth of Catholic values and principles to serve the Church and community. Through a diverse and challenging curriculum, as well as an environment commanding excellence, St. Pius X High School strives to instill in every student an attitude of lifelong learning in the development of their spiritual, intellectual, emotional and physical gifts.
In order to fulfill the fundamental purpose of helping all students learn at high levels, we, the staff at St. Pius X High School are dedicated to creating a school in which…
· Students will be held to high academic and behavioral standards.
· We will provide an environment that cultivates students academically, spiritually, and physically.
· Students will display mastery of the required curriculum.
· Students will develop into active, life-long members of the Catholic Church. Upon graduation, they will continue to serve others and participate in their parish.
· Social consciousness will be fostered through volunteerism and community service.
· Students, upon graduation, will be firmly rooted in the authentic teachings of the Catholic Church as proposed by the Magisterium of the Church.
· Members of the St. Pius X community will exhibit spirituality and leadership.
· A Catholic education will be available to students regardless of physical, mental, financial, or emotional disabilities.
· A safe, student-centered environment will be provided.
· An environment that will encourage and promote the student as an individual.
· An environment will exist that accommodates the gifts and needs of the members of our learning community.
· We will provide communication and technology skills necessary for success in college and life.